Enterprise IT Management Console
What if you could see your entire network like you have never seen it before?
What if you could control your network remotely, easily execute a comprehensive set of powerful tasks on multiple computers and users in your environment from a single console?
Step up to ControlUp, a super-console for Terminal Services and VDI management.
With ControlUp, repetitive and time-consuming tasks are simplified and unified in a single powerful console:
- Real-time monitoring of server farms and desktops – (imagine a Task Manager performance grid, working simultaneously on all of your managed machines – Terminal Servers, VDI stations and traditional desktops).
- Rapid troubleshooting and real-time performance bottleneck identification – (identify and resolve problems in your environment with just a few clicks instead of hopping from console to console).
- Advanced E-mail alerts – monitor a variety of fine-grained incidents in your environment and get real-time e-mail alerts.
- Parallel execution of a comprehensive set of tasks on multiple computers or users – (power management, policy, file system, ICA session shadowing, monitoring published applications, etc.)
- Leverage an ever-growing library of management scripts or dynamically import your own PowerShell, VB or batch scripts
- Powerful Windows Registry and Services dashboards Controllers which allow instant comparison and parallel management of multiple machines.
- Comprehensive Remote Systems Management capabilities.
- Windows System Events Diagnostics and Monitoring.
- Historical Incidents analytics.
|Release date||March 24, 2014|
|Operating system||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 / R2
|Pre-requisites||1. .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or .NET Framework 4.5
2. Active Directory Environment