Comprehensive Remote System Management
ControlUp parallel execution of tasks and actions on multiple computers or users makes it an ideal console for simultaneously managing large amounts of Windows servers, workstation and user sessions for a Terminal Services, VDI, traditional desktops or hybrid environments.
- Power Management Actions – shutdown and restart you machines remotely.
- Policy Actions – instantly remove, refresh and re-apply group policy restrictions.
- File System Actions – Create, rename or delete files on multiple computers simultaneously.
- Processes Actions – block process execution by process name, end processes remotely.
- Session Actions – disconnect, log off session, connect to remote desktop.
- Registry Actions – create, rename, delete or edit registry keys on multiple computers simultaneously, compare registry between different hosts.
- Windows Services – manipulate Windows Services simultaneously on multiple computers.
- Remote Assistance and Terminal Session Shadowing – remotely control and assist your users by interacting with their desktops and applications.
- Instant Screenshot Retrieval – quickly display the user’s screen for troubleshooting purposes.
- Communicate with Users – send rich text messages with reply options, live chat with users.
We are committed to continue adding valuable management actions to ControlUp action gallery so that every system administrator can select their desired actions and extend the capability of their super-console.